• A few drops red food coloring
  • 1 teaspoon chickpea juice
Yellow sugar;
  • 1 teaspoon turmeric
  • 1 teaspoon chickpea juice
For brown sugar;
  • 1 teaspoon cocoa
  • 2 tbsp chickpea juice

Material Is Colored With Just 2 Cake Decorations How To Make Recipe?

1. We boiled our water in the water by resting the night before, Cook for this chickpeas drain and leave to cool. Cooling as much as a quarter cup of the chickpea juice separate.
  2. Proper mixing the icing sugar into a bowl and let's open up a pit in the middle.
  3. Then we open the chickpea juice stirring until consistency of cream to pour into the pit and let mix until 5 minutes.
  4. Then the mixture through the gap right where we want them to split our bowls.
  5. I'm a few drops of food coloring damlatali our first bowl.
  6. 2. in a bowl turmeric, 3. add the cocoa to the bowl. Zerdecalli bowl of chickpea juice 2 teaspoons 1 teaspoon lemon juice in a bowl, adding much more, let's mix it again.
  7. We grab bags red vines on a baking sheet and cut too small, tightening the tip separately and let them take shape. I made the classic candies. I pulled the little points and I dribbled long strips for this.
  8. Leave to rest for 1-2 hours after tightening all of the cream.
  9. We have dry and hardened fudge cake. By breaking the content into small strips and let's get rods.
  10. Round red vines with a spatula from the baking sheet, separate.
  11. A container with a lid, taking the candy store at any time, you can use it. Bon Appetit!

[Image: renkli-pasta-susu-tarifi-7.jpg]