Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Make Beyti Kebab With Eggplant?
Quote:Now that we are both loved and pastries, kebab, this recipe shouldn't be too hard to guess how you got out of Smile you can prepare at home easily and taste that you cannot get enough of a flavor as I share more of that for you. Those who like to do at home, restaurant meals, kids and service with peace of mind for yourself that you can you can add to your recipe book my house Smile

Eggplant and ground beef on top of the alignment between delicious pastry butter sauce with yogurt and added almost a feast on the palate. My recipe after you try this, a lot of you out there beyti kebab you eat you may not like just saying Smile

The answer to the question of how we get to the House of eggplant. I'll share tricks you describe in the sequel.
How To Make Beyti Kebab With Eggplant? Ingredients
  • Soft 3 pcs
  • 4 eggplants
  • 3 tbsp olive oil
  • Salt
For The Sauce;
  • Half cup water
  • Half a cup of vegetable oil
For Dumplings;
  • 400 grams ground beef
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • Salt
  • Black pepper
  • Crushed red pepper
  • Cumin
Over;
  • Garlic yogurt sauce
For The Sauce;
  • Butter
  • Mint
  • Crushed red pepper

How To Make Beyti Kebab With Eggplant?

1. Beyti kebab with eggplant; the first ribbon eggplant-shaped strips, cut long and thin let the baking paper series, put on a baking sheet.
  2. Eggplant, olive oil, syrup, salt and previously serpeli heard the oven to 180 degrees about 30 minutes to bake. At this stage, slight reddening of the eggplant enough, you can get in early while your oven is cooking faster.
  3. Now meatballs to ground beef in a mixing bowl, grated onion, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper, and cumin until blended nicely and I'm yogurali ingredients.
  4. You lay on the counter, we try some of the mixture on the pastry 1 water and olive oil.
  5. Up to 15 cm from the edge of the pastry, fold, fold, you should put sauce on our part.
  6. Our folding section of the eggplant, Let side by side. You can see from the photo below clearly.
  7. Let our hash mortar in the form of a long strip of eggplant.
  8. Fold the edges of the phyllo less, roll it in the form of wrap.
  9. We prepared the rolls, cut into slices 3 fingers wide.
  10. Series of baking paper in an oven dish (I used handcuffs) perpendicular slices side by side in place.
  11. Preheat the oven to 180 bake for about 40-45 minutes.
  12. Beyti kebab with eggplant out of the oven, we took our yogurt on spoon, pour the sauce.
  13. We pissed off in butter, mint, chili pepper drizzle Beyti kebab from our taclandirali I am.
And I suggest you definitely try this flavor that you won't miss. Enjoy your meal in advance.

[Image: kofteli-patlicanli-beyti-kebabi-3.jpg]