• 2 cloves garlic
  • 1 green pepper
  • 2 cups barley noodle
  • 4 cups of hot water (800 ml)
  • 1 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1 teaspoon cumin
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1-2 tablespoons oil (to fry the noodles)
Ankara Pan Recipe How To Make?

1. Ankara onion to the pan to be the first little bits.
  2. Let him wash the green pepper and a small little bits.
  3. Grab our tiny slaughtered meat per bird in the pot after we hear of garlic, stirring until the color returns to over Cook.
  4. After returning the colour, let's close the lid and continue to cook.
  5. Our flesh and let the juice and continue to cook after release Dec Dec beat in a controlled manner.
  6. Our flesh after I started taking the juice, we add chopped onions and oil and I'm kavurali on them nicely.
  7. Then continue adding the pepper and garlic until cooked. If you wish you can add tomatoes if you are at this stage in the season.
  8. Tomato paste, cumin, black pepper, and after adding the hot water, let cook our dinner.
  9. Ankara pan take oil in a pan suitable for the rice. Add the noodles until I'm on and the color returns to kavurali.
  10. Let meat noodles and add salt and mix nicely, then load it on our.
  11. Cover with a lid and leave to cook until they absorb the water.
  12. Turn off the stove after taking our dinner, let the juice, cover the pan and leave to rest for 10-15 minutes on the paper towel.
  13. Ankara pan and let our period at the end of the service mix beautifully. Ankara pans how? those who are wondering and you definitely will love was a delicious recipe that you should try. Bon Appetit!

[Image: ankara-tava-tarifi-3.jpg]