Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garnish Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Quote:Fluffy like a marshmallow with boiled mashed potatoes and colorful presentation ten garnish appealing to the eyes, while its flavor to suit your tastes garnish I'm sure you will love my recipe mashed potatoes with it. Easily to taste like a baked potato in Pyrex tea time recipes and easy meals your day and prepare your mashed potatoes if you are looking for different garnish don't my recipe for you to try out. In advance than try to enjoy your meal. Smile

Ingredients For Mashed Potatoes Recipe Garnish
  • 6 medium boiled potatoes
  • 1 decorate with jars
  • 1 jar of corn
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 cups grated cheese
  • 50 margarine or butter
  • Salt

How To Make Garnish Mashed Potatoes Recipe?

1. Thoroughly knead the boiled potatoes with the help of a fork so that it does not lump.
  2. We're driving into an oven tray, we crushed the potatoes pour the milk into a cup cheddar cheese, salt and knead until it becomes homogeneous again and put the margarine.
  3. We are laying the tray by pushing and potatoes.
  4. Floating in the water, pour into glass and garnish on a bed of corn and potatoes.
  5. We sprinkle a cup of the cheddar cheese garnish.
  6. We add particles of butter or margarine on it.
  7. We are putting it in the oven at 250 degrees.
  8. We're baking until golden brown and is ready to service you. Bon Appetit.
Garnish Mashed Potatoes Recipe Is The Key Point;

1. You can boil the potatoes and add water to pass on throwing scratches with a knife.
    Rob Cube Cube the potatoes the potatoes the other method of scalding easily slaughtered after adding enough water to boil.
  2. Hasladik after the potatoes, butter and cheddar cheese should be mixed immediately without losing the warmth.
  3. On the cover a side dish and the cheese should be added.
  4. We're putting butter or margarine on AHA good and bright blush to a halt.
How Many Calories Are In Mashed Potatoes Is Garnish?

A portion is approximately 491 kcal. Starch content of the potato is high. Too much and often should not be consumed. Especially patients with diabetes should avoid.

[Image: garniturlu-patates-puresi3.jpg]