Quick Healty Recipe - 24delta.com
A Recipe For Chicken Stuffed - Printable Version

+- Quick Healty Recipe - 24delta.com (https://24delta.com)
+-- Forum: Quick Healty Recipe (https://24delta.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Vegetable Dishes (https://24delta.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: A Recipe For Chicken Stuffed (/showthread.php?tid=29)

A Recipe For Chicken Stuffed - admin - 07-23-2022

Ingredients For Stuffed Chicken Recipe Video
  • 1 whole chicken (2 kg)
For the sauce:
  • 1 teaspoon yogurt
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • half teaspoon tomato paste
For the rice:
  • 2 cups hot rice
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • a half-cup of pine nuts
  • half cup currants
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon black pepper
As a side dish:
  • 2 potatoes
  • 2 carrots
  • Shallot
Stuffed Chicken Recipe How To Video?

How domestic chicken stuffed with rice?
  1. Firstly, prepare the rice to Internal, is transferred into a container of hot rice.
  2. Salt and enough warm water for half an hour, then the cooking process starts by washing with water.
  3. To cook rice first and the oil to the pot butter rice is taken. Because I use oil and butter and mixed with the flavor of the butter I just love, and also I think it gives the brightness of the oil.
  4. When it melts fats floating in the water, adding the rice is cooked.
  5. After frying for 2-3 minutes the bell Bird is added to the grapes and peanuts.
  6. Saute together for stirring once or twice.
  7. Add 2 cups of hot water over.
  8. The salt is set. Is left to cook.
  9. The rice is cooked until it absorbed the water. Intentionally less in this measurement, we use the water for the rice, the rice will stay alive a little.
  10. Finally, black pepper and cinnamon and remove from the heat added and gently mixed.
  11. On the other hand, the whole chicken we washed and, if applicable, feathers ironed. I used organic chicken with this recipe weighs 2 kg. If you can find the village later cooked chicken, but healthier and tastier it will be, I recommend it.
  12. It's a bird, before it gets the more they are filled with rice. If your rice dough may be very compact.
  13. Chicken feet or compressed by passing through the skin, or are connected with a rope to be opened during baking so that the kitchen is prevented.
  14. Then an oiled oven dish with chicken and cooked in the oven to 185 degrees for 60 Minutes is taken.
  15. Mix the sauce ingredients in a bowl and half-baked the chicken is taken out of the oven smeared with brush on sauce. This sauce will make your chicken like pomegranate blush. If you lay too can be toasted in the beginning if not for this reason, we don't take the sauce from the beginning.
  16. We sliced into several parts from the oven an oven dish with potatoes, carrots and onions are added. Thus, they will be with the juice of the vegetables in our chicken lezzetlenmis, and also during the service that we can use our delicious side dish will be ready.
  17. Finally, it is put into the pot back on the stove oven.
  18. Then let simmer for approximately 40 minutes.
  19. The chicken may vary according to the cooking time, but if in doubt, you say I'll never understand how it's cooked the chicken if the chicken is cooked, dip a toothpick in cooking as you can tell. If a toothpick comes out if it is cooked easily in the water in a manner that is pink.
  20. Chicken while rice is cooking, on the other hand continue to cook, adding a little water from a cup over the remaining half.
  21. Juice pulled again when it is closed with a paper towel, and left to infuse.
  22. How to serve chicken is stuffed with Rice domestic? Just by spreading the rice to the base of a large platter I made a bed for the chicken out of the oven I placed in the middle of the rice and the chicken. Drizzle on rice cooked my vegetables too haphazard, the choice is yours, enjoy your meal in advance.
Like holidays and especially Christmas weddings and special occasions, stuffed with chicken, rice a recipe for what is asked a lot at family dinners domestic? how is it done? in this video we tried to give answers to questions. A chicken dish was very tasty, I definitely recommend you try it. In fact, it looks like it is very troublesome, but very pleasing to the eye and easy main meal that can prepare you with peace of mind for your guests.

[Image: ic-pilavli-tavuk-dolmasi-nasil-yapilir-3.jpg]