Quick Healty Recipe - 24delta.com
How To Make Beyti Kebab? - Printable Version

+- Quick Healty Recipe - 24delta.com (https://24delta.com)
+-- Forum: Quick Healty Recipe (https://24delta.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Sandwich Recipes (https://24delta.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: How To Make Beyti Kebab? (/showthread.php?tid=13)

How To Make Beyti Kebab? - admin - 07-22-2022

Quote:Couplet is one of my very favorite recipes. Can be done at home, we eat out nearly ready than even many couplet which is good in this recipe, you can also try with peace of mind. If you need a recipe to tell me I'm so full, I can't say eat more, yet the eyeremains on your plate, a fork, a recipe that says I'll get Smilethe materials are quite easy at the same rate by increasing or decreasing the number of servings you can adjust it according to your level. I can say to this measurement for 2 to 4 people. It can be difficult even for 2 people to finish will be quite satisfactory. If soup if you have 4 people could easily feed etc.I'm not very good in the kitchen, let me tell you about the stages described, those who say that I'm a novice in the IT's a recipe you can do it comfortably. Didn't I couldn't, the risk is almost nonexistent Smile we are firinliyor meatball mix the ingredients and give it shape. A delicious filo pastry then roll up in the oven and served with a tomato sauce with yogurt and again it's. Simple as that Smile
How To Make Beyti Kebab? Recipe Ingredients For
  • 1-2 menstrual bleeding
The house for the Meatballs:
  • 400g mince
  • 1 egg
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • 1 clove garlic
  • Half a cup of breadcrumbs
  • Salt
  • Black pepper
Drive on and roll out dough to:
  • 2-3 tablespoons butter
For the tomato sauce:
  • 1 cup grated tomatoes
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • Black pepper
  • Salt
Next, to serve
  • Yogurt

How To Make Beyti Kebab? Recipe

1. Our meatballs, we're making the first couplet. Onion, garlic, and egg to Rondo by taking let. If you don't want to use Rondo plane onions and garlic you can.
  2. Rondo materials for we have suffered in the meatballs, ground beef, bread crumbs, and spices yogurali I'm taking a deep bowl meatball mix nicely.
  3. I'm taking a meatball amount in a manner that is long and flat. Remember, while the meatballs are cooking, make additional changes to the outer, thinner you can make a large amount of if if you want to remove your balls.
  4. Lay baking paper on an oven tray meatballs we shape your yerlestel I am.
  5. Preheat the oven at 190 degrees for about 15 minutes for the meatballs Cook.
  6. Close the burgers to cook, melt the butter.
  7. Taking one of the pastry, cut it in two.
  8. You should put butter on a piece of single-ply.
  9. We took the pastry out of the oven in large part the meatballs in a single row with no spaces, and fold the edges of the pastry and lay the table in the form of the roll to wrap it up. (This is the part in the pictures you can see in the video)
  10. All materials surrounding and oblique rolls back after the way as we cut the tray and lay the table.
  11. By rubbing butter on them, you should put it in the oven.
  12. When it popped in our oven kebab, let's prepare the tomato sauce. For this, melt the butter in the pan, add the grated tomatoes. A few minutes after boiling, let's add black pepper and salt. You can add a little water if it is thick.
  13. Let's take it lightly all over the pastry out of the oven after it is fried.
  14. Beyti kebab with tomato sauce on it have got on our plate, put a few spoonfuls of yogurt.
  15. Let us serve hot Smile
Tricks to make Beyti Kebab in the House
  • Cook the meatballs until golden brown, let's take it out of the oven before it is allowed to dry.
  • When the meatballs are cooked will shrink, and make additional changes. Therefore feel free to make thin.
  • 1 filo pastry, this recipe I've used, but may increase the amount according to the thickness of the meatballs. You can make a sheet of 1.5.
  • You can serve hot after taking out of the oven, it's great.

[Image: beyti-kebabi-nasil-yapilir-videolu-tarif-3.jpg]