Quick Healty Recipe - 24delta.com
Best Easy Meatloaf Recipe - Printable Version

+- Quick Healty Recipe - 24delta.com (https://24delta.com)
+-- Forum: Quick Healty Recipe (https://24delta.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Dessert Recipes (https://24delta.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Best Easy Meatloaf Recipe (/showthread.php?tid=12)

Best Easy Meatloaf Recipe - admin - 07-22-2022

Quote:Falafel is a growing business of many of our eyes, yea myself Smile the thin burger's business, open, ability, and experience requires time. I've envied and prepare and prepare to remove the freezer in it Smile if we made enough to eat is okay, I hear you ask, yes, I I agree with you that Smile falafel makers at home, a bit more than the rest of us are lucky ones, and the machine, non-individual and all those who do not have time to open the meatballs the meatballs don't eat is that it? Smile Of course, what we are eating and we said We we're short, we have prepared this practical technique of making falafel is an exquisite video. I hope you guys you'll like it.I'd like to write our first falafel meatballs to mix their material. You can get these materials with a medium falafel you 22.
Ingredients For The Easiest Recipe For Falafel
Falafel for the dough:
  • Large 2 cups bulgur
  • 1 cup semolina
  • 3 cups hot water
  • 1 cup flour
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon red pepper paste
  • Crushed red pepper
  • Black pepper
  • Salt
Meatballs for stuffing:
  • Half a cup of vegetable oil
  • 2 large onions.
  • 250 grams ground beef
  • 1 teaspoon red pepper paste
  • Half a cup of Walnut
  • 1 t chopped parsley
  • Cumin
  • Black pepper
  • Crushed red pepper
  • Salt
For frying:
  • Oil

Most Easy Meatballs Recipe How To Make?

1. Our first prepare the stuffing meatballs and let it cool. For this, we chopped the onions are slightly softened a little by taking oil into a large pan until I'm kavurali.
  2. For about 5 minutes then add the ground beef and I'm kavurali.
  3. We should add in the meat roasting the spices and red pepper paste. Mix nicely and cook 2-3 minutes more.
  4. Finally, let me turn off the stove, add the walnuts and parsley and combine.
  5. Let the stuffing cool down by taking from our stove.
  6. Let coarse bulgur and semolina dough for a deep falafel.
  7. Pour over the boiling water over them sealed with stretch film. Wait about 10 minutes until the bulgur were swollen.
  8. Softened wheat flour, egg, red pepper paste by adding spices nicely and I'm yogurali.
  9. During kneading the dough may stick to your hands by keeping a small amount of water next to you so you can get your hands wet. I'll write in detail in the tips described below.
  10. We are ready the dough after shaping, we can move on to the stage. We open on the counter, a length of about 20 cm stretch film.
  11. Tangerine pulp, cover with clingfilm up again, placing on the size of meatballs.
  12. We let the dough with the help of roller in a subtle way.
  13. We opened the plastic wrap over the dough, taking round a circle shape with a bowl cut.
  14. We put our middle stuffing and dough to be plenty of stretch film on both sides let you down.
  15. The three parts of our D in the form of meatballs stick to each other. (hard to explain, but in the video you will see very practical Smile)
  16. After preparing all the meatballs this way, we pissed off let fry in plenty of oil. In detail I wrote to continuing to write about cooking, but it's important to cook in the hot oil, while the meatballs are cooking will be slightly swollen, and will come out of the oil towards the surface. If you also fried the color in this case, you can get the oil.
  17. Fry the meatballs on all hot. Bon Appetit Smile
Falafel what are the tricks?
  • Mixing your dough and shape your hand will make the process quite easy, you have to moisten. Remember to keep water with you.
  • Swelling of wheat to give it enough time, I advise you not to rush. You can add a little more water if you need to.
  • If you use our stretch film always leave you in a straightforward way meatball shape you can use again and again.
  • After preparing the dough mix and meatball, don't forget to add spices and salt according to your taste by controlling.
  • Put plenty of meat paste as thin as possible I suggest you to open and stuffing inside that much more delicious. If extremely thin so there's a limit to that too but can be torn. I'm sure you'll find the right thickness with a trial or two.
How to cook falafel?
I get asked this question a lot. Either way you can cook me my meatballs the recipe. If you want you can roast it in the way I showed in the recipe if you want, you can boil in boiling water. Serve by pouring tomato sauce and garlic I suggest if haslarsa when making your presentation.
It's happening pretty fast fries, falafel, meatballs, you'll see turn red soon after dropped into the hot oil. If the oil is hot and the oil will not be late if you will draw. Therefore, make sure you have warmed up properly, you can check that allows light oil from a corner of meatballs. Cooked the meatballs, they're going towards the surface of the oil swells, you can get your oil if the color is too fried meatball.
if you want to make stuffed koftele stew. Add salt to the boiling water carefully into the water and let the meatballs. Falafel boiled well in a few minutes? After about 15 minutes, the meatballs, will appear on the surface of the water. This shows that it's cooked our meatballs. Taking a colander into a serving dish with the help of you can put the meatballs from the water.
What goes well with falafel?
How to make meatballs service, next what to eat? usually if you say it's quite satisfying with soup and salad. Yogurt soup or cold turkey wild rice soup. Soup or lentil soup, and being the most preferred. Or mint salad, yogurt salad and meatballs on the side of gavurdag as it looks.
Of the remaining meatballs what can I do?
Cooking meatballs in the freezer before you more you can store, keep ready in the freezer meatballs many people by doing too much.
If the meatballs baked and cooled, if it is 1-1 in the microwave for about 5 minutes,you can consume by heating.
How many calories in falafel?
Finally, I want to share information for our followers who pay attention to the calorie diet. 160 calories 1 piece of fried falafel. Meatballs are boiled indicate that 1 110 calories.

[Image: en-kolay-icli-kofte-tarifi-videolu-1.jpg]