Quick Healty Recipe - 24delta.com
how to make special meatballs - Printable Version

+- Quick Healty Recipe - 24delta.com (https://24delta.com)
+-- Forum: Quick Healty Recipe (https://24delta.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Vegetable Dishes (https://24delta.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: how to make special meatballs (/showthread.php?tid=11)

how to make special meatballs - admin - 07-22-2022

Meatballs How? Ingredients
For meatballs:
  • 500 grams lean ground beef
  • 1 small onion, grated
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 (half) bunch parsley
  • 1.5 cups stale bread
  • Black pepper
  • Red pepper flakes
  • Thyme
  • Salt
Other materials;
  • 4 tomatoes (3 sauce for MOQ, need to shred on the number of 1)
  • 4 small potatoes (if you can put 5 small)
  • 3 cubanelle peppers
  • 1 teaspoon sauce (preferably mixed)
  • 3 tablespoons oil (for sauce)
For frying:
  • Oil

1. We're having bread and onion from Rondo. (if you want honey, you can grind down)
  2. The egg, parsley, spices and ground beef we're kneading it and stir thoroughly.
  3. Long fingers, thin and long shape on a plate to rest for a while and we are listing.
  4. Peel the potatoes, cut in the form of apple slices. Meatballs with potatoes of the same size, will appear more frequently.
  5. Liquid oil thoroughly for about five minutes (a lot of fat so you're taking that we're frying the meatballs a little before and after for the potatoes. (certainly heavy to cook thoroughly, we need to get roasted)
  6. Then in the tray, side-by-side, a potato dumplings in the form of a sort.
  7. Afterwards, we're getting our oil sauce pot, add the sauce and mix thoroughly.
  8. 3 add the tomatoes and let them bake for 10 minutes and you're grating from behind, if you want you can throw it into the garlic. Add some salt and thyme, a few minutes later, we're taking from the stove. At this stage, if you wish you can make by adding water into the sauce without adding 1.5 cups in the oven before you put the food in your tray, you can add 1 cup of hot water.
  9. Prepared sauce, fries and burgers that we're going to pour on all of them that will stay don't dry out during baking.
  10. We are listing on 1 peeled, sliced tomato, cut off the root end and the inside after cleaning, we place between them.
  11. From the edge of the tray before throwing it in the oven and put 1 cup hot water preheat the oven to 180°C oven until golden brown we're baking the potatoes. (Where I want you to eat me exactly 1 hour the runway, about 20-25 minutes to cook, because it can vary from oven to oven possible, you must be controlled.)
  12. If you wish 30. minutes after the open, a little bit over the potatoes in the tray and cut the meat from the sauce drizzle. (more would be delicious)
Note: If you want potatoes, round cut, oval meatballs and prepared in the same way after you repeat the same procedure can be obtained if in a different form. But remember, Meatballs feature is that The Shape of long and thin, that way it will be in the oven potato dumplings. Before that, I made my boyfriend's request round, but the meatballs on a tray, because frankly I didn't find the flavor is great as it is untouched.
They enjoy a Happy Meal with your loved ones...

[Image: gercek-izmir-koftesi-fotografi-3.jpg]